Monday, June 22, 2009

updates

Congratulations to my sister and her family on the two new additions to the family. Glad all is well.

Had a very nice fathers day. It was quiet and we worked in the garden. Did get a bit sun burned though. Later, the girls cooked me a fantastic dinner. Very nice.

As of late, I have not been sleeping well. Too much bouncing around in my head, most of it administrative work/worries. I need to get my head deeper into some sort of creative project, possibly start writing again. It is difficult after such a long break, but I know that I should just dive in and do it. I have been reading a lot of Neil Gaiman's Sandman books, and it is making me long for creative freedom. Alright, enough complaining. I know that I just need to dive back into things.

No comments: