Monday, March 23, 2009

still monday

Is it really still Monday? What a long day. I honestly thought that I had made it to Tuesday. Well, I think that is a good enough reason to stop drawing and take a break, so I am typing.

Today everyone was in a fog. Possibly due to the weather change. I know I was disappointed not to ride, too rainy - the forecast calls for bad weather all week. My creativity is returning in droves, but not for the work that is in the studio at the moment. That always makes it challenging to focus my energy in the right place. Luckily I am taking off the end of the week for Paige's birthday, and heading up to our friends cabin. Getting away from the studio will do everyone some good.

I have made some solid progress with the Mabel and Bear illustrations after a difficult go. I think I am finally over the hump. Done for today though. My brain is telling me it is time to shut down.

Off to bed.

No comments: