Thursday, February 19, 2009

absent minded

I have been deep in projects lately, and in turn have not been sleeping right. When I do sleep, I am thinking about my work, and so, not getting much rest. It's good that I'm on a high ramped creative bender, but it's not good for remembering the small thing. Things like, going to look for the paper that I have already brought in only a few minutes away. Losing my coffee constantly. Misplacing my keys three times in a very small window of time. I was sure there was more, but I can't remember now.

What I am remembering is due dates. They are sitting on my back, whispering in my ear. By next week, they will not be whispers anymore, they will have turned into full fledged screams, helpfully reminding me that the due dates are near, and I best have things all ready to go, or I might as well just flush it all down the toilet.

Deep breath. 

Back to work.

No comments: