Monday, January 19, 2009

an exercise in words

It has been days since I have written anything, whether it is on this blog, case studies or any of the stories that are in process and bouncing around in my head. When this happens I tend to laps into long droughts - this is a bad habit and nothing positive is accomplished from it. So, that being said, this blog entry is intended for nothing other than to get the fingers hitting the keypad again.

Today is my birthday, and I am officially 39. It seems hard to believe, but it's true. It has been an interesting day so far, I woke to find I had a flat tire, so after a bit of work, the pathetically small spare was installed and a trip was made to the tire fixing place. Fortunately they were able to fix the tire and there was now cost - hurray. The girls are off of school today, so they are meeting me for lunch, which is not coming soon enough because I am very hungry.

I know that I am negligent in posting updated photos that I have promised, and hope to have those up soon.

No comments: